Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top Ten Mean Girls in Books

Check out The Broke and The Bookish!

1.  Lana Weinberger from The Princess Diaries-  Lana is one of my fav characters, particularly since I always picture Mandy Moore when reading.  She's just so cute but so nasty at the same time!

2.  Maryse Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments- I REALLY dislike her.  Maybe even hate her.  In CoFA I just wanted to punch her, sometimes for just being there.

3.  Alicia Bitch Long-Legs from Confessions of a Shopaholic- Grrrrr...

4.  Cokie Mason from The Baby-sitters Club- She tried to steal Logan away from Mary-Anne!

5.  Nikki from Airhead (Meg Cabot)- how stupid and just really stupid can you be?

6.  Renee from Christy Miller, Surprise Endings- I feel kind of bad for her, but she was still so mean!

7.  Dolores Umbridge- To this day, she reminds me of my AP Calc teacher... *shudders*

8.  Julia from Mark of the Lion- Again, I feel bad for her but yikes!

9.  Bellatrix Lestrange- My college advisor said she identified with her.   LOL

10.  Mimi Force from Blue Bloods- This series got really terrible in the last few, IMO.  Mimi's character totally fluctuates (that's all I can really say without spoilers).

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment