Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Review- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Published in 2008

In case you are unaware, this is the second book in The Mortal Instruments series.  The first book is City of Bones, review below.

I am completely in love with Jace!  That's all I will say to avoid spoilers... but wow.  Trying to decide if I love him, Edward, or Dimitri more.

There's no real need for me to review this book- I think most people who read this genre have already read it, and most other readers are at least aware of it... but I do have an important message for you all.

If you have been interested in this series, but have not picked it up yet, GET TO IT.  MAKE THIS A PRIORITY!  I procrastinated reading this series, and now I can't believe that I waited so long!  This series is beyond amazing.  This second book had none of the minor flaws of the first book, and the plot was even better.  I was also actually able to follow the action scenes (I usually get lost in Tamora Pierce's action scenes, haha).  SO BOTTOM LINE:  acquire all three of these books and read them, please!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this series...SO much. So glad to hear you loved it, too! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete