So Tuesdays are really rough for me because I have school all day and then I tutor all evening. So this week it is definitely a Top Ten Wednesday!
Meme from The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten Fictional Crushes
(what a fun list!)
1. Noah from The Notebook. I'm probably confusing him with Noah from the movie, but he's so manly and poetic at the same time.
2. Todd from The Christy Miller Series. Todd's scruffy good looks and boyish charm works for me.
3. Edward from Twilight. I'm kind of a handfull, so I need a little controlling now and then.
4. George from The Lioness Quartet. George breaks all of the rules and sees Alanna for who she is. I also love his accent!
5. Nawat from the Trickster books. When he finally returns from war as a man, I just melt.
6. Numair from the Immortals. Notice a theme here??
7. Mr. Darcy :D Very demanding.
8. Michael Moscovitz- mature, older, AND a musician.
9. Prince Char from Ella Enchanted.
10. Every man who has been so consumed with desire for the woman he loves that he accomplishes daring and heroic feats. <3 <3