Monday, September 27, 2010

Review- Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

This is the sixth book in the Shopaholic Series, and it was just released last week.  Let me tell you, this book is EXCELLENT.  It picks up two years after the last book and has all of your favorite characters...

Plus a new character- Minnie.

Minnie is Becky and Luke's daughter.  At only two years old, she is extremely... difficult.  Very much like Becky herself.

I loved this book because the plot was great and the premise- a surprise party for Luke- was engaging without causing me the actually anxiety that the first book did (too close to my real life!)  This book was hilarious- I won't give away any of the stunts, but there are plenty of hilarious mini incidents (okay, one example- Becky is now apparently an art scout from the US).

And in case you are wondering what I was wondering- the plot is set up for a 7th book!

I honestly have nothing negative to say about this book.  :D  5 STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment