Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!
This week's question:  What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?


EASY:
I would LOVE to read and review this book,
just like so many other bloggers...
I know I'll get it when it comes out in a few weeks,
but for right now, I'm majorly jonesing for it.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!


Q: What is the one book that most changed or influenced your life?


I read this back in high school,
and I learned so much about life and love from it.
The characters are rich, their struggles are genuine,
and through the heartache, hope never leaves them.

5 comments:

  1. New follower! I've always wanted to read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, but it's one of those books that you think is gonna be around forever, so there's no rush ... haha, I really should get a move on with it!

    (If you're interested in visiting my FF post: http://skyink.net/?p=2520)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices. You want Bloodlines, I have a copy that I could loan to you, if you want it. Just e-mail me it and I'll loan my ARC to you. Surprised you didn't pick it up at BEA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog hop! I'd love it if you'd follow back at one or all of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnecx.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodlines! Good choice. I don't think I'll read it. Last Sacrifice ended so well... I don't feel like I need to read any more in the series. Of course, if I end up hearing some great reviews, I may change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is on my ultimate TBR list! Thank you so much for visiting me at Hands and Home! I look forward to reading more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete