Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (12) and Follow Friday (2)


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"



Hands down, HOGWARTS!  I wonder how many other people picked Hogwarts as well, haha.  Seriously.  One of the deciding factors in my college selection was that if you sort of squint my school reminded me of Hogwarts... the grounds at least.  I love the characters, the wizarding universe, and the beautiful castle.  I'd love to fly on a broomstick, drink butter beer, and try my hand at potions.  Harry Potter is all about science, and man, the thought of being in that world makes me crazy!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

1.  I can put ChapStick on with my feet.
2.  I have eaten a cicada- cooked with bean dip!
3.  I have also eaten fried squirrel.
4.  I was in the National Spelling Bee in 2002.
5.  I'm terrified of other people's food touching me.

LOL Now you know what a nut I am.  :D  Happy Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Squirrel! NOOOOOOO!!! I have a squirrel who visits my house everyday for peanuts! HAHAHAH!

    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to visit and follow! Ha...you absolutely made me laugh with the Chapstick thing. I can't even /picture/ what that looks like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool quirks ;) Except for the cicada thing...that was totally gross lol! But seriously, I think we all want to go to Hogwarts. I know I do! Not sure what house I'd be in though. Maybe Gryffindor? Possibly Ravenclaw or Slytherin but probably not Hufflepuff. They're just so dang nice!!! I wish I was that nice.
    Thanks for following, and I'm now following you.

    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to say hello! Impressed that you ate a cicada (I can't stand them). :)

    ReplyDelete