Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Book Blogger Convention!

Tomorrow I leave for NYC to attend the Book Blogger Convention 2011.  I'm so excited to meet other bloggers and learn about how to make my blog better.  I had a slow start this year due to some personal problems, but I'm so glad I'm actually able to put focus into my blog again, and by this time next year, I hope to have a far better blog with richer, more frequent posts and a wider reach.

I've started getting emails from authors, asking me to review their books, which is very exciting!  If you are an author, send me a message- chances are I'd love to read and review your book for this blog.

If you see me at BBC, definitely say hello- I'm expecting it to be challenging at first to connect faces to blogs, but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment