Visit The Broke and the Bookish to participate!
1. Origin of Species by Charles Darwin- I'm a biology teacher- why haven't I read this book yet?
2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (and CoFA)- SO EXCITED!
3. I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced- I bought this awhile ago- definitely TBR!
4. The Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory- This will probs take me a while- I have a love-hate relationship with historical fiction.
5. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz- My BFF wants me to read this.
6. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen- I love the cover!
7. Tortall and Other Lands- by Tamora Pierce- I already have it pre-ordered!
8. Anna and the French Kiss- by Stephanie Perkins- Another rec from my BFF.
9. Incredibly Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor- Out in June!
10. Abandon by Meg Cabot- Another book that I'm waiting for... !